What does First Capital have on offer?
Our dealing desk can provide information on quotations, prices, credit ratings, and other data for a wide inventory of investment products which includes the following fixed income securities:
Our team can help you to:
- Buy new-issue and secondary-market Government Securities and corporate bonds
- Place Government auction and secondary-market securities orders
- Obtain Research and Information on our investment products and offerings
- Buy other new –issue and secondary market investment products such as securitizations
- Trade Government Securities and Corporate Bonds in the secondary market
We buy and sell listed Debentures and Government Securities on the debt markets of the Colombo Stock Exchange (DEX). Our secondary debt trading is fortified by sophisticated trading facilities and a team of seasoned investment advisors offering personalized services. We also provide thoughtful research insights relating to trends in debt market instruments.
As the market leader amongst non-bank affiliated primary dealers, we have a strong presence in the local Government Securities arena. We participate in Government debt auctions and make markets in Treasury Bills and Bonds. Our product offering includes distribution of and leveraging in Government Securities, in addition to tailored solutions such as allowable derivatives*. We ensure our clients receive timely and accurate electronic trade execution on the primary and secondary market. Investment decision making is fortified by economic and market insight provided by First Capital Research.
- Outright purchase/sale of Treasury Bills and Bonds
- Repurchase Agreements (Repos) and Reverse Repurchase Agreements (Reverse Repos) against Government Securities
- Structuring/Placing or underwriting allowable derivatives in the form of Interest Rate Swaps and Forward Rate Agreements for hedging purposes where the underlying collateral is Government Securities
- Technical Analysis
*Interest Rate Swaps and Forward Rate Agreements
Customer Charter- Primary Dealer Industry in Sri Lanka
Master Repurchase Agreement
Client Registration Forms
Indemnity for Fax – Corporate Clients
KYC Form – Corporate Clients
Account Opening – Corporate Clients
Account Opening – Individual Client (for Digital Applications please read instructions below)
Customer Agreement of Government Securities
Instructions for Digital Account Opening
If you wish to open your investment account digitally, please complete the Account Opening Form and send it along with the following images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Still image of you (please read following guidelines)
Recently taken full-face & shoulder shot squarely facing photo (ideally a Selfi taken from your mobile device). The photo should not be altered and ideally should not contain objects and people in the background. Do not wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You can wear other glasses, but your eyes must be visible without any glare or reflection.
- Images (photos) of your National Identity Card (Both sides)
- Image (photo) of address verification document (if your permanent address is different from the address mentioned on your NIC. You can send a utility bill within 90 days from your application date.
- If you are not physically present in Sri Lanka, please send images (photos) of your passport, current VISA with the entry stamp to the country.
- Image (photo) of your Bank Account book or statement (Bank name, Branch name, and the Account number should be visible)